martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

Let's remember - Unit 2. The arts






If you want to revise some of the contents of the unit, log in
to Clicknlearn 1º Easy and do the exercise: My clothes; or go to Clicknlearn 1º Difficult and do the exercise: My activities; or to Clicknlearn 3º Easy and do the exercise: My clothes; or to Clicknlearn 3º Difficult and do the exercise: Present continuous. Finally, you can go to Clicknlearn 4º Easy and do the exercises: Present tenses.

I also want you to click on learnenglishkids and finish the Grammar tests in the Grammar section, doing the exercise Like and don't like.Then you can try the Grammar quizzes in the same section and do the exercises They're eating pizza; The shoes are too big; I love cooking and I like broccoli or watch the video The woolly jumper in Grammar videos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario